What's your state??

Have u ever faced a situation in which the person next to u asked "which state? before what's your name??".I think if you are in my college for more than one day then your answer will be
Y E S!!!.... Welcome to this "government college" ,where sometimes  state can matter more than individual or in other words where sometimes the" you" is overshadowed by  "THEY".
Someday back on the Diwali night  I was taking a walk through the RAJ PATH with my friends , Alok one of my friend pointed towards the basketball court and said "saurav u will find mostly Malyali people dancing ,i saw some  guys in lungi screaming - dancing and then we moved further and on the left of road we saw a group of more than 70 guys  completely into their crackers ,Alok said these ppl boasts off to be the most cracker buring group , these were Biharis...I mean who  will boast-off for the number of crackers they burn( a lame thing to boast off). We moved on and saw some guys saying "see dude their crackers are not that good ","some Seniors said "don't go to there stay here with your bhais "...
And I wondered how many of these would have watched "CHAK DE INDIA"...... I think SRK would have died to see these guys hailing" I am Khallu ,I am mallu, up,ap,gujju,bihari ,rajasthani.,bangali etc

IS THIS A NATIONAL COLLEGE OR SOME  STATE LEGISLATURE!!!!!

Though a state means group of ppl who share many similarities, similar circumstances and sometimes similar thoughts.But it doesn't mean that it is everything.
Let me give you an example let Mr X did something , So here the common perception is as Mr x is from y state so it normal( if he did bad ,its better to  assume all from that place to be the same )......

CONCLUSION is, here the probability of things getting a state tag is more !!!


BUT I will be waiting for the day (only if i could),when "WHAT IS YOUR NAME WILL BE ASKED FIRST" and "THE PERSON ASKING WHICH SATE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS CRACKING GEOGRAPHICAL POOR JOKE.."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Kapil Sibal

I am a fake

The last Onam.