Love thyself...

In the words of God Buddha.

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” 


Feeling good about yourself is not a subject of other's opinion but your own .You will feel good and confident when you are mentally and physically in right shape. 


But why I am saying these here ? I always wanted to be in good shape (for time being physically) but I am not getting time coz of some Independence but this post on quora really helped me makeup my mind.!


http://www.quora.com/What-does-it-feel-like-to-go-from-physically-unattractive-to-attractive/answer/Amit-Makhija-8?srid=pyaO&share=1


Ps:- Dear blog I am promising you I will start working on it with my full devotion as soon as these hindrance are over and I wont stop.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Kapil Sibal

What's your state??

The last Onam.