Coz i connect with you….:D :) :)…!!!!!!!!

I am so capacitive
Binding my feelings inside….so  are you….
isolated like ions from the world around
I am so logarithmic……
having the confidence in love as e(x)…
but facing you ..it is replaced by enantiomer..so  are you…..
Like a convex lens..
every ray from you converses at my heart
so asymptotic…
far apart but yet so close
so laminar in the flow of life…
so inductive…inducing the love….
but yet unconnected….
so catalytic
but yet not dissolved……
In phase but yet apart
so relativistic
logical yet complex…
MAY BE DIFFERENT ELEMENTS
BUT I AM THE KEY OF YOUR
closed love circuit.
starting every action at right time…..
COZ I CONNECT WITH YOU ……..

..COZ I CONNECT WITH YOU………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Kapil Sibal

The last Onam.

I am a fake