I crave for

  • Samosa : nothing's better than those samosa chats with sprinkles of chopped onions and coriander leaves.especially of those movable cart and old canopies. 
  • Only  mom made cakes : From chocolate to vanilla cakes made by mom in that 20 yr old oven ( especially in that 20 yr old oven).   
  •  Those unnamed paneer dished which are the outcome of mom's experiments in kitchen.
  • The butter chicken of sagar restaurant Calicut (only with those freshly baked ,crispy kerala parathas.)
  • for a spontaneous journey with only few of my awesome buddies  .   
  • having a window seat in a bus or train, looking out at the setting sun.  
  •  for an awesome conversation with a stranger girl (preferably with spectacles and holding a book and intrusive)  on a journey.
  •  getting high and doing shit with friends.
  •  a compelling and suffocating urge to write something ,anything !. 
  • running and dancing like a  lunatic in the rain ,not bothered by what others will think.
  • a campus walk at midnight  with friends discussing things from life ,politics to girls (especially girls).  
  • a nice novel (fiction but realistic and connecting with me). 
  •  awesome music . ( love to lock myself in my room put the speakers at their top and dance on them after midnight ).  
  •  to be at my village, all those walks in the paddy field, sleeping on the roof ,looking at stars  and you dada ji  I miss you a lot. I am sorry I was not there in your last days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Kapil Sibal

I am a fake

The last Onam.