I feel Infinite.

"I know these will all be stories someday. And our pictures will become old photographs. We'll all become somebody's mom or dad. But right now these moments are not stories. This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite."


I have read the following somewhere in  a novel ,

Bill: We accept the love we think we deserve.
Charlie: Can we make them know they deserve more?
Bill: We can try.

I don't know what I am writing or why I am writing but does it matter. Does it matter if no-one gets it except you.Ironically I don't know who you are,where you are or are you even there ?. Its just faith, like the one we have in God.I think you are somewhere around camouflaged in the beauty of anything or everything, peeping through the crowd and smiling . I know I'm quiet... and, and I should speak more. But if you knew the things that were in my head most of the time, you'd know what I really meant. How, how much we're alike.

And as said

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
Rumi

I know you are there and you are infinite,so I feel infinite.

Disclaimer: ( Its  result of exposure to too much awesome music ,this writeup is not meant to make any sense, though when I find the one this stunt is done for, it will.).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Kapil Sibal

What's your state??

The last Onam.