Living IIT delhi Life




It feels good to be writing after a long break.One complete year ! isn't it ?

I am sitting in front of my room in Girnar hostel of IIT D, which looks like what my NIT C's mega_hostel may look like when it is complete. This place is a infrastructural beauty. It is hard to tell, whether it is a collage or a huge garden full of peacocks.Lamps on both side of roads makes the campus magically lit up all night long making it hard to stay in rooms at night.

Ironical isn't ?  how hard I resist these changes and even regret them at the beginning but finally all adds up to be a beautiful memory to be cherished.I had no plans of ending up here and though I still don't have but for now I am here and I intend to enjoy this awesome place to its fullest.Oh ! i forgot to mention Anil , he is my classmate here from Alwar Rajasthan and he is fitness freak and is making me run at 5 am in the morning and then gym. And then there are these awesome Profs (Mr Dutta and Mr Rammana) who teach so unconventionally that you can listen to them all day long without even blinking.

I never thought I would stay here, I had planned to get placed somewhere before actually classes started but that didn't happen (fortunately !! ). I thank God for that or I could not  have met these awesome people (anil, Shahi, Anubhav,Herok,Pawan and others ). And now I really feel that God has cooked up some really cool plan for me.

                                           Till then I will simply look above and smile
                                              and ask "seriously God what's your plan."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to Kapil Sibal

I am a fake

The last Onam.